Renee's Boyfriend Renee's Boyfriend

Underrated classic. Too bad very few people will understand it.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Not good

It's well animated of course, but it tried to be distasteful funny like a Stamper video but ended up just being plain distasteful and unfunny.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Okay

I guess unlike the other awesome videos you had to have played this game to get the humor or something, because I didn't.

SHORT Terminator Parody SHORT Terminator Parody

Lame

It was too short to even be called a loop, it's almost like you got three shots into it and got bored and gave up. The ending was lame as well. You should've put more effort into it.

7rafe7 responds:

here have a biscuit

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Jolly Good

Glad to see Salad Fingers back, a long delay because of the war and all. No one is as awesome and yet creepy as he is.

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

Awesome

I haven't written a review in a long time, but I had to say something for this. It almost made me spit my drink out when I watched it. Hilarious.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Great job

Great job as always on this series, really makes me think back to my childhood and the early days of anime in the US. One thing though, would it be possible for you to put a pause button or scene select feature in your next one? With their increasing length, I usually have to watch them from the beginning again to see the end if I get interrupted. Just a thought.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Good but...

Great, smooth animation as usual but it's the same old stuff you've been doing for years. There's no story or anything new.

Dear Tom Dear Tom

Lame

The joke was not that funny. Animation was so-so.

psychicpebbles responds:

Looks like the first step now then is to get a sense of humor.

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

Good

It was funny and well animated but rather short.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

if it was any longer it would have broken my brain!