Renee's Boyfriend Renee's Boyfriend

Underrated classic. Too bad very few people will understand it.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Not good

It's well animated of course, but it tried to be distasteful funny like a Stamper video but ended up just being plain distasteful and unfunny.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Okay

I guess unlike the other awesome videos you had to have played this game to get the humor or something, because I didn't.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Alright

It was alright, the graphics were not any better than the first one. Making a song was really fun but the playing controls are god-awful, and yes, I read what you said in your comment section. Doesn't change the fact that they're not intuitive at all. If it was at least the standard "WASD" controls, it would be much better.

Ricochet Kills Ricochet Kills

Got old

By the forth level it had gotten old because like the previous reviewer said, it had nothing new. If you polish it up and make it more interesting visually, I think you may have a hit on your hands. You might also consider making it so the ricochet kills your own dude if it bounces back to him.

Lastman Lastman

Meh

At first I thought it was a funny and interesting concept for a game, but it got really annoying after about 20 deaths and because the hit detection on the crabs suck. I'd really like to see a sequel which is hard but not to the point where it's annoying and makes you want to quit.